This position has now been filled, thank you for your interest.
Berkeley Guard LTD is currently recruiting an Office Administrator to join our friendly team on the Englefield Estate near Theale. The main goal of this role is to provide administrative support to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office. You will also be closely supporting the Office Manager and the Business Development Manager, helping to provide the very best customer service possible.
What can we offer you?
• Hours Monday to Friday 9-5
• 18-20k annual salary
• 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
What will you be doing as an Office Administrator?
• Organising, checking and inputting engineer job information on a daily basis in line with set timescales and processes.
• Communicating with customers, engineers and office staff regarding installation projects and service calls.
• Maintaining client database, ensuring that all necessary information is accurately recorded, to ensure that full customer history and data is readily available.
• Clearing of cancelled jobs and database amendments.
• Assisting with the production of engineer routine maintenance lists / logs and report on progress.
• Assisting the Office Manager and Business development Manager with installation planning and management of work in hand.
• Taking calls from engineers, customers and colleagues to assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Possess previous customer service/admin experience, ideally from within the fire and security sector
• Have a high level of IT literacy and ability to learn new programmes
• A good general background in administration.
• Be proactive, able to prioritise workloads and have exemplary customer service skills.
• Have excellent people and communication skills, able to explain situations clearly, both verbally and written.
Who are we?
Berkeley Guard is a privately-owned company, founded in 1982 by Julian Berkeley of the Berkeley family. Operating exclusively by recommendation we provide bespoke fire & security solutions at the high end of the UK market. As a company we are entrusted with the responsibility for delivering preeminent security solutions for some of the wealthiest families and individuals in the world. With a client base predominantly consisting of high net worth individuals we ensure the highest possible standards and utilise the very latest technologies in order to maintain our client’s total security and peace of mind. We operate mainly in central and West London but also cover the South of England securing some of the largest, privately owned estates in the country.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Please send your CV to email@example.com